As part of our customer service commitment to you, we regularly perform reviews of your account; monitoring any significant increases in premium, checking for missing credits, and reviewing coverages. If there are no recommended changes, your policies will automatically renew and you will receive your new policy documents in the mail or via email (depending on your account settings). If there are areas that we feel need to be noted or changed, we will contact you.
Our review is based on your current policy information so if there have been changes in your household, it may be necessary to schedule a one-on-one review to make sure you are still getting the right coverage at the right price. Some of these changes may include but are not limited to:
- New driver in the household
- Bought or sold a car, motorcycle, boat, RV
- Paid off a car loan
- New jewelry, art, or collectibles
- New job, or starting a business
- Bought or sold a property
- Change in marital status
- Change in the usage of your vehicle (including driving for Uber/Lyft)
- Added on or renovated your home
- Replaced your roof
- Rent out your home (or parts of your home)
- Refinanced your home
- Added a pool
If you feel a review may be necessary, please call us at 770-371-8247 or email your agent.